DYNASTY WINES & SPIRIT

Malbec 2016

VINEYARDS:

Estate in Ugarteche, located at 850 meters above sea level, Estate in El Tortoral, Tupungato, located at 1,100 meters above sea level and Estate in Los Chacayes at 1,100 meters above sea level, in Tunuy√°n, Valle de Uco.

FERMENTATION:

the grape is macerated cold for 2 days, selected yeasts are used, with a total duration of the covering up of approx. 16 days. The malolactic fermentation is carried out with the natural flora.

AGING:

in 60% French oak pots and the other 40% of American origin

TASTING NOTES:

It is a very young wine, reflected in sight, by its violet hues and its intensity in the color index. In its aroma we can perceive red fruits such as raspberries, cassis, some sparkles of plum, notes of vanilla and chocolate provided by the french oak. In the mouth it appears, with balanced structure reflected in its large half-mouth, since it has a long finish in it and its aftertaste evokes the flawless purity of this varietal.