DYNASTY WINES & SPIRIT

Cabernet Sauvignon 2016

VINEYARDS:

Finca in Los Chacayes at 1,100 meters above sea level, Tunuy√°n, Uco Valley.

FERMENTATION:

The grape is macerated cold for 2 days, selected yeasts are used, with a total duration of the covering up of approx. 16 days. The malolactic fermentation is carried out with the natural flora.

AGING:

In vessels with 80% French oak and the other 20% of American origin.

TASTING NOTES:

It is a wine that has, a very good expression in the nose of the varietal, perceiving the pepper in the foreground and giving more complex spicy notes behind it. In its passage through the mouth, it can be seen round, without astringent edges, sweet and abundant tannins, denote the good vintage of the vineyards, being able to perceive its passage through the French oak, to achieve the desired bouquet.